For the professional translation of contracts
of any kind it is essential to entrust a competent specialist translator with a special linguistic and legal education with your translations.
An incorrect choice of words may have far reaching consequences! In legal translations
every word counts!
The specialist translators cooperating with ARO Uebersetzungsservice in this regard meet the following qualifications in order to deliver legally admissible translations
Translators holding a university degree in translation sciences with profound legal expertise
- Some of our translators studied law or have an adequate jurisprudential education and the respective amount of experience
- Native speakers with many years of experience in legal translations
- Fundamental knowledge regarding special legal and contract terminology
- Knowledge regarding the legal and administrative system of a country
- Also sworn, certified or authorized to perform certified translations
- Employment agreements
- Contracts of sale
- Leasing contracts
- Licence agreements
- Cooperation agreements
- Management contracts
- Deeds of partnership
- General Terms and Conditions
- Articles o association
Contracts, legal documents, texts for authorities, trade, excerpts from the commercial register (HRA), general terms of business, patent descriptions, deeds, statements of claim, certified translations, testaments, authorizations, patents, notary contract, license agreement, commission agreement, franchise agreement, title, documents, testaments, verdicts, resolutions, maintenance agreement, charter, service contract, legal specialist literature, certificates, diplomas
Of course, all documents to be translated can be certified
Strictest confidentiality is guaranteed.